Thursday, August 9, 2007

Members Only

I've just joined Soda-Club, which for some reason I always think of as Soda Club International (more classy for sure that way). Well, not really joined, but I bought one of these soda makers:

It carbonates water! On my countertop! I've broken free of San P.'s chains (imported mineral water being the opiate of the masses and whatnot). I mean, you just use Britta'd tap water et voila -- this machine shoots fucking air into it. It's awesome. The chargers fill a hundred bottles and they're refillable, which is perfect, what with the planet and all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG I want one. where to buy? Yes, it's naughty to buy H20 that's been shipped--obscene. Help me to fall off that wagon. Ok, images. Wow. Great design already. I had no idea you were *this* crafty. Sewing with leather. And the writing is dreamy. Raising the f**king bar, you are. I'll touch bases before I start sending your blogspot link on--like a virus--yeah, like Ebola Zaire. I'm starting a fanclub already. Talk soon, much love, babyblogger--what, who am I kidding, you spring forth like Athena from Zeus' head, fully formed, brilliant already. Ok, enough hyperbole for you? Later and soon. XOoxox, Heather