Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ta da!

I suppose of the deadly sins, pride in having finally painted our bathroom is pretty harmless. But I suppose that's what makes all of my showboating so sad.

Here it is, Benjamin Moore's Aura eggshell in "Marilyn's Dress."



It's really crazy how hard it is to paint a bathroom -- I really had no idea. The molding -- in "Atrium White" -- added to the difficulty.

Check out the supersweet doll with the Princess Leia hair from Susi and Maya -- eyes open on one side and closed on the other. And here is a close-up of the incredible tube boxes that are in the orange cabinet. They came inside tube cases (used for tool and project-parts storage) from ebay.


I wanted to paint the walls "Bunny Gray," but I realized that I was drawn to that largely of the name. The name "Marilyn's Dress" is so stupid that I think it demonstrates my maturity that I was able to pick it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Deborah, and nice to see the doll placed in our bathroom too.

Diana said...

hi debbie, its JaCoB I love your blog.