Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nudidity

I'm posting this now only so that no one has to immediately be faced with the horrible post below. Who would post something just to talk about how disgusting it is? And why? That person should be ashamed.

It seems I'm turning into my grandmother, who would often talk in detail about how, er, horrible it was that they had all that nudidity on Cinemax late at night. We were once at a large family dinner at which she began talking about bosoms or something. She became disgusted that we were engaged in such filthy talk (I was probably about 11 at the time), and insisted on moving to the other end of the table to get away from the vulgarity. Obviously the nudidity talk then subsided on the side she had left and picked up on side she had moved to.

So by posting this, I'm just moving to the other side of the table to get away from the post below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nuditiy" is Grandma's word, and not Olga's misspelling, sadly. I say this in explanation to those readers who missed out on The Grandma Monologues.