Sunday, November 18, 2007

Um, how about a Petsmart gift card instead?

Bean spends much of her day monitoring, catlike, sidewalk traffic from a deep windowsill behind our couch. I put a filthy bit of fleece there for her but it was, obviously, really ugly. Yesterday I made what I think is a cute little bed for her perch:


She definitely prefers the ugly fleece. The tentative inspection:


Lying on it solely in exchange for a treat:


Pretending she's sort of OK with it:


I put it down lower so she could get used to it:


I'll try taking out more of the stuffing so it maybe feels a little bit more stable. I mean, I know dogs are pretty change-averse, but honestly.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, but I think you're right--it's way too puffy. I think it should provide cushion, but should still feel flat and steady. I'll be thinking of you over T-giving, so close yet still so far! Talk soon. Xxxxs and oooooox, Heather